ANNOUNCEMENT NO. 06-2022
CONSULAR OUTREACH MISSION: Omaha, Nebraska
The Philippine Consulate General in Chicago informs the Filipino and Filipino-American communities that an outreach mission for passport and dual citizenship services will be conducted on 20 August 2022 (a Saturday) from 8:30AM to 6:30PM at Elks Lodge, 6410 S 96th St, Omaha, Nebraska 68127.
In view of the current health protocols due to the COVID-19 situation, the event will
be strictly by appointment only (No “Walk-ins”). Only 280 passport applicants and 100 applicants for dual citizenship will be accommodated during the event.
Due to limited slots, dual citizenship applicants will not be processed for passport
services. Also, those who will have confirmed appointments are requested to show
up during the event. Failure to do so may be a ground for denial of slots in future
INSTRUCTIONS (Read carefully)
- 1. Only applicants with confirmed slots (notified by email) will be allowed entry into the venue a few minutes before their scheduled appointment. One (1)
companion may accompany minors, senior citizens, or persons with disability.
- 2. Download the Health Declaration form (to be submitted before entry into venue).
- 3. No mask, no entry.
- 4. Bring your own pen.
- 5. There will be NO PHOTOCOPYING SERVICES at the venue.
- 6. Proceed to the venue a few minutes before your appointment.
For Dual Citizenship:
- 1. To secure an appointment, visit www.passport.gov.ph. Select “North America”
(Region), “United States of America” (Country), “PPCG Chicago - Outreach in Omaha, Nebraska” (Site).”
- 2. Proceed to the venue a few minutes before your appointment and bring the
following with you:
Should you wish to cancel your passport appointment after booking, proceed to
www.passport.gov.ph and select “Manage Existing Appointment.”
- • Print-out of Application Form from the Online Appointment System (to be
received with the confirmation email)
- • Complete requirements (Please click here for the list of requirements)
- Self-addressed envelope with stamps and tracking number (one envelope
per applicant). USPS Priority Mail or UPS Prepaid envelopes are preferred.
FEDEX envelopes will not be accepted
- 1. Please click here for the list of requirements and application form
- 2. Request for appointment VIA EMAIL to chicagopcgNE2022@gmail.com using the subject: Nebraska DUAL 2022.
- • Provide the full name of the applicant and email the accomplished form and requirements in ONE PDF FILE.
- • Send one email per applicant (Minor-aged family members should be included in one email).
- • 100 email-requests will be accepted until 05 August 2022 ONLY on a “first-come, first-served basis.”
- 3. The applicant will then be notified via email to submit by mail, for further
assessment, the physical copies (NOT the originals) of the requirements to the
Consulate. The physical copies of the requirements should be received by the
Consulate on or before 16 August 2022. Late submissions will not be accommodated.
- 4. If everything is in order, the Consulate will email the applicant to confirm the